TOTAL=IC=

Welcome to the CrAzY BaStArDs FoRuMs

Typhoon Rising ~ Independent Forum

Moderators: nanoracer, Tune.

nanoracer

Welcome to the CrAzY BaStArDs FoRuMs

Post by nanoracer » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:35 am

Hello,

welcome to the CBN forums. Nanoracer here. First I would like to thank CHI for helping us get started. Also for giving us a spot on these forums.

Here is the donation link for CBN.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ZMR23E2836

Help keep Crazy bastards alive!

Thank you,

nanoracer

GeronimosSkull

Re: Welcome to the CrAzY BaStArDs FoRuMs

Post by GeronimosSkull » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Yo nanoracer!...Wasssssup!

I suppose I need to download TIC mod now?

Nice to see where CBN is going...I just doned 5 dollars for the cause.... more when I can.

Thanks for bringing it back man.

" Sniper in position. "... " all you noob tubers better keep your head down! "

GeronimosSkull

Original CBN Website

Post by GeronimosSkull » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:28 pm

There were numerous topics & a lot of cool posts on the old zetaboard website. Did you copy any of that stuff nanoracer?

nanoracer

Post by nanoracer » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Hey,

Website admin took website down without any notice so I wasn't able to salvage anything. I am very sorry but nfoservers is not working. I have forgot to change link. Wish I could refund your donation, but Nfo donations are non-refundable, Unfortunately. However, I put a new paypal donation link for new server.

Also, CB server will be back up, but not until maybe next month or month after. Hopefully sooner than later, but I do have some things to catch up on. Anyway, thank you for your help it is very much appreciated.

Tune.

Post by Tune. » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:58 pm

been a year since last post but CB will be back! new maps
Image (:CB:)
CERTIFIED AMERICAN WARRIORS
Image =CAW= Maj. Image

Tune.

Post by Tune. » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:31 pm

So now it has been like 2 years that we have been talking about keeping the server alive lol, but still hope for it again on here, maybe a different game in the future if one dedicated to this game comes out that we all happen to get by chance lol idk i say this because Nova lobby is not refreshing players or active servers, its basically frozen with some servers that can enter into only if available.. but i have faith that it will get fixed somehow eventually lol...

and with that said, when it's fixed, i would like to still get the server going for old time sake and see how it goes with a single paid account, not affiliated with CHI/TIC, and that's only if Nanoracer can come to an agreement because I back his decisions with CB on whichever those could be and i'm not aware of anything with that... however, i'm not opposed to being hosted by them either, because it's generous to host the way we would like it be setup, but only approved on Nano's terms of proceeding.

anyone else's thoughts on this is welcome
Image (:CB:)
CERTIFIED AMERICAN WARRIORS
Image =CAW= Maj. Image

nanoracer

Post by nanoracer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:42 am

Tune. wrote:So now it has been like 2 years that we have been talking about keeping the server alive lol, but still hope for it again on here, maybe a different game in the future if one dedicated to this game comes out that we all happen to get by chance lol idk i say this because Nova lobby is not refreshing players or active servers, its basically frozen with some servers that can enter into only if available.. but i have faith that it will get fixed somehow eventually lol...

and with that said, when it's fixed, i would like to still get the server going for old time sake and see how it goes with a single paid account, not affiliated with CHI/TIC, and that's only if Nanoracer can come to an agreement because I back his decisions with CB on whichever those could be and i'm not aware of anything with that... however, i'm not opposed to being hosted by them either, because it's generous to host the way we would like it be setup, but only approved on Nano's terms of proceeding.

anyone else's thoughts on this is welcome
Yea sorry bout that. Hopefull get it going again soon. I said that it would be up a couple months ago but Alot of stuff happened and I don't have much $$ right now lol.